Time flies when you have babies and they have birthdays!
Our little Reese turned 4 on Tuesday! We celebrated with cupcakes at her preschool, dinner at Mcdonalds (her choice), ice cream, Build a Bear, and of course: presents.
We will celebrate her again this Saturday with a pool party and family.
A re-cap of our girl:
- Obsessed with Frozen everything, she dreams of meeting Anna and Elsa.
- Still sucking her thumb – a habit we are desperate to break!
- Loves snacks – particularly NutriGrain bars and gummies.
- Playgrounds of any kind.
- Pockets on her shorts – for stuffing coins, rocks, and lip glosses.
- Hair down, no big bows and frills for this cutie – she prefers her hair down always – and with those straight locks, I’m cool with it.
- dresses and fancy princess costumes
- Animals – Reese loves all kinds of animals, especially Dixie and Sammy
- Terrified of bugs: deathly terrified of flies.
Our little May baby is spunky and sassy to say the least. She believes everything is a game and truly makes us laugh often. She is stubborn about getting up, dressed, showering – but full of life and loves to chat.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Reesie-cup!