Summer is basically here, the girls had their last day of school this past Friday!! So bring on the pool days, summer projects, silly faces and cookouts!
The girls have been enjoying their week home with daddy this week building a headboard, lounging by the pool, spending time here and here – and loving summer kick off!
Rylee has suddenly become camera shy, so capturing her lately has been a chore and a fight I’m not willing to battle.
Reese on the other hand, could have her picture made all day, everyday.
Mike – well, it’s always been a battle to get him on the camera.
I swear one day, they will appreciate my “snap happy, just one more, come on, just smile” spirit!
How are you spending your summer? We have several beach days planned, a beach trip, carowinds, pool days, cookouts, baby shower, date nights, and lots of family time planned – with lots of yummy food. Because who doesn’t love summer food?!
Time flies when you have babies and they have birthdays!
Our little Reese turned 4 on Tuesday! We celebrated with cupcakes at her preschool, dinner at Mcdonalds (her choice), ice cream, Build a Bear, and of course: presents.
We will celebrate her again this Saturday with a pool party and family.
A re-cap of our girl:
- Obsessed with Frozen everything, she dreams of meeting Anna and Elsa.
- Still sucking her thumb – a habit we are desperate to break!
- Loves snacks – particularly NutriGrain bars and gummies.
- Playgrounds of any kind.
- Pockets on her shorts – for stuffing coins, rocks, and lip glosses.
- Hair down, no big bows and frills for this cutie – she prefers her hair down always – and with those straight locks, I’m cool with it.
- dresses and fancy princess costumes
- Animals – Reese loves all kinds of animals, especially Dixie and Sammy
- Terrified of bugs: deathly terrified of flies.
Our little May baby is spunky and sassy to say the least. She believes everything is a game and truly makes us laugh often. She is stubborn about getting up, dressed, showering – but full of life and loves to chat.
Happy Birthday to our sweet Reesie-cup!